Thursday, November 13, 2008

Challenge

Read the following challenge from Perry Noble's blog and just had to laugh because God is disturbing me in a big way over the last couple of days. He wrote on his latest entry... "I challenge you to pray that God will disturb you in a way that causes you to take action and seek Him with your whole heart! (Jeremiah 29:13)" I've been praying to be disturbed and I think He is now calling me to action. Can't say that I feel prepared, but if I am going to challenge people to risk failure then I guess I have to as well. Don't like when God uses what I tell someone else, to turn around and challenge me. He is sneaky like that. Great sense of humor though. He must laugh when he hears me say something and goes "Oh, that will come back to bite you before you know it."

No comments: