Wednesday, September 3, 2008

God Chaser

I don't usually notice bumper stickers as most of them are a little too cheesy for my taste, but this one caught my attention today. It simply said "God Chaser". That created an incredible visual image for me. Have you every played tag of some variety (freeze tag, cartoon tag, you get the picture)? The breathlessness from running, the energy from trying to catch someone, the focus of being totally in the game, the fun, the sense of nothing else matters - now imagine that in chasing God. God loves to be pursued by us. He even gives us glimpses of himself to keep us chasing after him. Want a wild, exciting life? Sign up to be a God Chaser. What an incredible game to spend our entire life playing and the reward when do "catch" him is so much better than simply be the winner of some other games we play in life. Want to join me in being a God Chaser?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You didn't tell me about that bumper sticker. I like it. And you really made the idea come to life.