Friday, January 23, 2009

Intense questions

Is your passion transparent? Shouldn't what you are passionate about be obvious to those who you come into contact with? If you are passionate about something, it consumes a large amount of your thoughts and time. It is always present in the things you do and the way you view things. Your passion is part of the filter you see life through. The question I have is this - what does my life say I am passionate about? What would you say my life screams are my passions? (Yes, screams, because passion by definition is intense or it isn't really passion.) Wondering if what I would say I am passionate about matches the reality of what others see. Also what would you say your life says you are passionate about? I know these are some hard questions but I am curious to hear your thoughts.

No comments: