Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dreaming the impossible

Ever have one of those dreams so big that you just don't know how it could happen, but still you can't shake it? I've been ruined by one of those today. It's an idea that I've thought about in the past but it has kind of remained on the fringes of my mind. It's one of those dreams too big for me to get my mind around how it could all work which for me means it must be a God thing. Too big for me to control so God would get the glory if it becomes a reality. The funny thing is I was being very focused on getting some stuff done at the office today. Well that has been blown now (at least a lot more difficult) because someone sent me an e-mail with an incredible idea. Not ready to share the idea at this point, but love the heart of those willing to dream big ideas and then try to figure out how it works. Does it happen? Maybe, maybe not at this point, but I know I won't ever be the same because some people are willing to dream how to impact the world. What an awesome day to be ruined! Hope your dreams are shaking up your current day as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say I definitely have one of those dreams that are "to big". It's beginning to control my life. How I think, how I relate to people, treat people, etc... Some things are effected for the worse, some for the better. My dream seems so impossible, but I've thought about it so much, I'll be devastated if it doesn't become reality. But I have to go after it, as impossible as it is. I can't settle for where I am now. If there's a chance that I can achieve something, I will, And if I don't, I'll be destroyed, hopeless. But I'll deal with that when/if it happens.