Monday, July 30, 2012

It's been awhile

It's been quite awhile since I've written down my thoughts on here.  Actually it has been just a little short of year since I last posted something.  Why?

Good question.  It wasn't intentional that I stopped writing, it just happened.  I've had the same types of thoughts that produced a couple years worth of blogs.  I still have lots of questions, like to observe, have doubts, have strong opinions, still like to write, but it just hasn't happened.  A year of silence.

It has been a year of change.  Not so much outwardly, but on the inside like in how I view people, my perspective on life, the people who influence me, and dealing with a different place in life.  Not bad, but still change.  A year of transition.

Some passions of mine have faded, others are still strong.  Others have been renewed.  Writing - not sure where it falls right now.  To place my ramblings, observations, questions, ideas down for others to see... not sure it is meant to be shared in this forum.  Time will tell.  It feels good to explore my thoughts on here today, but not sure beyond today.  A chance to end or a chance to pick up where I left off?  As always, it will be interesting to see where this leads.

Hang on for the ride...

No comments: